Booking Terms & Conditions
Dive trips, Snorkeling trip, Watersports Booking:
- Unless otherwise mentioned, all prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Full payment is needed in advance to confirm your booking.
- If you cancel your booking 48hrs or more prior to the scheduled start time of the activity, we'll deduct 50% as a cancellation fee. The remaining amount will be credited to your account, valid for use within 60 days from the original booking date.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellations made less than 48hrs before the activity, for no-shows, or late arrivals.
- In circumstances beyond our control such as severe weather conditions, coast guard instructions, or other Force Majeure events, we'll credit the trip amount to your account, valid for use within 30 days from the original booking date.
- E-learning must be completed before starting practical training.
- Please note that e-learning fees are non-refundable.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices are exclusive of VAT.
- We require full payment in advance to confirm your booking.
- If you cancel your booking 96hrs or more before the scheduled start time of the training session, we'll deduct 50% as a cancellation fee. The remaining amount will be credited to your account, valid for use within 30 days from the original booking date.
- Cancellations made less than 96hrs before the activity, no-shows, or late arrivals will not be refunded or credited.
- You must complete the Course Training within 30 days from the purchase date. We may apply additional charges for any delays beyond this period or extra sessions if required.
- Certification for a dive or first aid course can only be granted upon successful completion of all practical and theoretical exercises. We reserve the right to withhold certification if all course requirements are not met.
- If further sessions are needed to complete the course requirements, additional charges will apply.
- If any rental equipment is lost or damaged, you will be invoiced promptly based on the current year's retail prices from the relevant Brand catalogues.
International Trips Booking:
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices exclude VAT.
- Full payment is required in advance to confirm a booking.
- If you cancel 90 days or more prior to the Trip Date, we will deduct a 25% cancellation fee. The remaining amount will be refunded.
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations made less than 90 days before the Trip Date.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or Force Majeure, the trip will be rescheduled to the next available date. No refund or credit applies in such cases.
- We strongly advise securing travel insurance to mitigate any potential inconveniences.
Please note that Extreme Water Sports is not responsible for any injuries or damages incurred during our activities, unless they are a result of our negligence. Always ensure to follow safety instructions provided by our instructors and staff.